Wednesday, March 18, 2009

S.O.R.E.

I can't get over the soreness!!! Man oh man, I really must be growing, that's what it feels like, growing pains. My arms are sore as shi* and my back from monday's workout, let me tell you, I could feel it while I was still in the gym. The only thing that I'm not happy with at all throughout this whole process is my stomach. After 4 kids, the skin just isn't as resistant. I eat well, I work out, I lift, I do cardio, I am this close to having a tummy tuck, BUT I know I can get rid of it on my own. I know it's a slow process but come on! If my diet was any cleaner, I'd be pine-sol ;o) I don't know what to do. I just have to trust in the process and know that my abs will come in and the extra fat will go away. I just have to be patient....which is something I'm not known for ;o)

So, it's my off day today, from the gym and from food.....so, I'm gonna have some chicken soup and a slice of bread for lunch and enjoy it. My forearms are even sore, just typing this hurts....

Bootcamp tomorrow night. UGH... my body BETTER respond and be ready by November or else it'll have to answer to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment