Friday, March 13, 2009

Hamstring mania....

So, went to the gym this morning, took the kids, they played while I worked out. And boy did I ever work out. My legs are gonna be SORE on Monday! My DOMS take about 3-4 days to set it. I feel it while working out, then the next day I'm just a little tight, then day 3 is massive pain ;o) Ever since Jen told me to stop using my gloves, my hands have been killing me. Some of the weights are fine, others, are still really new and the spikey handle rips the hell outa my hands! I try to lotion them a couple times a day to help them stay soft and not rip, but...it feels like I raked for 5 hrs straight.

Well, I'm off tomorrow and Sun. I had to re-arrange my schedule this week in order to fit everything in. We're BUSY this weekend and I wouldn't have time to get to the gym, so I had to re-arrange some things but it worked.

So... I'm in the process of talking to a suit maker to get a suit picked out. I don't want to have to wait til the last minute to do all these things. I'd rather have them done now and then just have to worry about working out and eating when push comes to shove. So, can't wait to talk to her and figure out the best suit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment