Sunday, March 22, 2009

OMG!!!

So, I trained with Jen yesterday... I seriously was going to cry! She worked me so hard. I thought I was working hard without her... NOPE, was I WRONG! I can't even put my arms up over my head to wash my hair!!! YIKES.. Now I know what she goes through everytime she works out. OMG! She'll certainly get me where I want to go though, so I'm thankful I have her. Super woman, she is!!

Training is going well. I am not eating enough, so I'm on that. I need to add more fats into my diet. We want my weight to increasingly go up at a slow pace, so I'm going to add more cheese sour cream that sort of stuff.. So, we'll see. I need to gain more weight if I want my muscles to grow, so... this is the hard part. Lifting is easy.

Off day today, so we're going out to dinner with friends! Mexican food, here I come, OLE'!!

Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment