Thursday, August 2, 2012

Post Masters Nationals 2012

Well a lot has happened in this past year since I've been on :(  Sorry.  Actually was being a little gym hermit. Gym home, gym home, gym home.. Living in the gym prepping for Masters Nationals.  I competed back on the 20th and took 16 out of 23 women.  Not where I wanted to be for sure, but I looked the BEST I've ever looked so I'm ok with the outcome.  Now is off season and it's time to fix some of the areas that need help ie: a bigger back and lats.  Everything else came in quite well so just some fine tuning on those parts and I should be good.  Can't wait to EAT and grow :)  I will be more diligent in posting in here to keep you all updated on what I'm doing, training, eating etc.  Any questions anyone has regarding any of it, please feel free to ask me.  DRIVE WITH ME ALONG MY ROAD

2 comments:

  1. ill drive with u....just promise that u will feed me along the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. I will feed you with knowledge and honesty!!

    ReplyDelete