Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Day...

Went to the gym last night, and let me tell you, it felt SOOOOO good to be back there. I had to make up for 5 days of being sick. I kicked my own ass!! I did a massive leg workout and then a circuit of upper body just to get caught up. It was yummy! I warmed up, just to make sure I was well enough to be there.. then got right into it. I made it through and better than ever I might add. I think knowing I was off for 5 days made me appreciate it. Then the cardio after wasn't the best, I was a little dizzy but I still did 20 min. Drank my MRP/Glut, came home, had some chicken...watched Biggest Loser and went to bed. This morning, woke up with a KILLER headache and was nautious... uh oh...... I took the medication the hospital gave me for the nausia...took some advil for the headache... hope it helps. Training=love ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment