Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Fun Leg Day...

Well, I'm sitting here waiting to hit the gym..... I'm anxious to get this leg workout overwith, I just know it's going to be torture. Can't wait!!

You know, I wanna get something off my chest... I have pictures posted on BB.com, I don't have many now cuz I'm still a Diva in the making, but I have a few on there... I don't know how to take some of these comments...... "You look great for a mom of 4". What the HELL is THAT supposed to mean? Just because I'm a mom, I can't or shouldn't or am expected to "look" a certain way? Am I taking that comment wrong? I get pissed off when people say that to me really to be honest. Just say, "wow, you look great"... don't add in "for a mom of 4". I don't know, maybe I'm pms-ing or something.. Who knows. All I know is my body is not where I want it to be and that's why I'm working on it. So please, in the future, if you want to compliment me, don't add on the "mom of 4" at the end, ok? Thanks. I'm a proud mom but don't want to be known for just that. I am a person, a woman, a wife, a spiritual being...not just a "mom". We have to cast of this stereotype of "mom's"..

Phew, now that the rant is over, I feel a little better. Gonna have my WGC now and hit the gym in a little bit. Pray for me...I might not have any legs tomorrow ;o)

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment