Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

Hello everyone.. Been a LOOOOOONG time.  Too long, sorry about that!! 
Per my last post in March of 2010 (yikes).  I had shoulder surgery and lost touch with the world!  I felt SOOOO sorry for myself and just grazed on everything I could find and went from my figure body to 153.5!  I was so sick about it but I knew I couldn't work out the way I wanted to and I just felt so sorry for myself.  BUT... all things must come to an end and in Jan of this year 2011, I decided enough was enough and I got my sorry ass back to the gym.  I cardio'd myself like crazy cuz I knew what it was going to take to drop this fat and I did it.  I went from 153.5 to 135.5 in 6 wks.  Now.. I'm lifting hard and heavy in order to build my muscle back up.. It's amazing what muscle memory does.  I feel great and I don't look to bad for taking almost a year off!  Too bad it wasn't a REAL building year.  Oh well.. 

So.....

I'm 14 wks out from my first show back this year.  Aug. 13th ABA in Bollingbrook, IL.  I have my sights set on 4 shows.  Aug, Sept and 2 in Oct.  Phew.. Not sure if that'll be possible but I'm gonna try my best!  Nothin like a little motivation!!

Can't wait to continue writing and letting you all know what's been going on.  Thanks for follolwing along!

I'M BACK!!!!  And it feels great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment