Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OMG.....

Back from the gym and my knees are absolutely killing me!!! I worked out hard today (thanks T). So.... I went and bought some new shoes after my killer set. I bought the Asics Gel-Fluent. I've heard many good things about them so I thought I'd give them a try, we'll see. I'll let you know if they hold up to what I throw at them. My walk/runs are getting faster, so that's a bonus, more, more, more, more...that's my mantra when I'm running. I have bad knees (surgery) and I feel like I'm getting shin spints so...running for me=YUCK, but I do it. I hope these shoes help.

Another day, another dollar. All in the name of getting what I want. Welp.....time for more shi*tty, uh, I mean dirty water, then it's off to sleepy land..

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment